If you are a precious metals trader or dealer, Loot Flipping is a much-needed resource to calculate scrap purchase values in invoice form and to determine if pieces are genuine.
The app contains these resources:
- A calculator for scrap pieces, supporting export of itemized receipts in several formats and methods.
- A list of relevant properties for common precious metals
- Acid test color charts for several metals (precious and non-precious), plus aqua regia, HCl, and stannous
- Descriptions of common and uncommon non-destructive tests for precious metals
- A gallery of hallmarks for genuine jewelry and bullion items
- A gallery of hallmarks for costume jewelry or plated items
- Quick spot price reference charts, courtesy of Kitco
In addition to the free version (Loot Flipping Lite), Loot Flipping Pro adds the following:
- Export receipts in several formats and by several methods
- No ad banner on the footer
- Costume hallmark gallery
- Both percentage and off-spot price calculations
- HCl and Stannous tests
- iMessage sticker pack of bullion coins